Want me to write for your platform, give an interview, speak at your event, advise on a language aspect at your company?
Please send me your request through this form.
Here is a small selection of the media appearances I have made:
Articles & Panels I've Consulted On
- Consulted with The Cut writers on the Duolingo App (does it work?)
- Interview about Flashsticks and Adult Learners in The Linguist Magazine
- In August 2017, I was invited to share my own story of living in England on the Memrise Blog
- Invited as a live session panelist in "10 Things you Need to Know About Learning Another Language" in the Guardian
Articles I Have Written
Here is a small selection of cool articles I have contributed to leading websites and blogs in the world of language learning.
- How to learn a foreign language on a budget in the Guardian
- German Pronunciation: 6 Really Effective Tips for a Better German Accent on Fluent in 3 Months
- Multilingualism in Britain: A Snapshot From The Trenches on Edukwest
- How to Be Organised about Learning New Vocabulary on Fluent in 3 Months
- 5 Signs You're Not As Fluent As You Think (And How To Fix It!) on the I Will Teach You a Language blog
The Language Habit Toolkit
In a special event organised by Fluent Language, expert bloggers from all around the web took on the topic of building a language habit with the Language Habit Toolkit.
Cara from LEO Listening shares specialists advice on how to make listening a habit in your language learning routine
Greek teacher Danae from Alpha Beta Greek used the Language Habit Toolkit to discover how to completely change the way you learn Greek
Abigail from The Fresh French investigates how to create a positive space by tracking your French progress
In the Lingua Materna Podcast, James and I discussed why language habits matter so much to independent learners like you
Chiara from Runaway Daydreamer shares how she creates her ideal language learning routine
Lindsay Does Languages writes about learning languages without changing your routine
Shannon at Eurolinguiste shares her review of the Language Habit Toolkit
At Practispanish, tutor José discovers that language learning habits can make you a better version of yourself
Stay informed when I add new articles by signing up for regular updates and language learning magic. You will receive a free Guide to the Best Language Learning Resources straight away! Double win, right?