The Creative Language Learning Podcast has been bringing you language learning tips, chat, and interviews for over four years now. It started out as an experiment from a language blogger - a way of having you hear the voices of people who do really awesome things.
Here's a quick clip letting you know what's happening:
As of today, I am so excited to announce that this podcast is now The Fluent Show, and we are going WEEKLY. Every week from today, I'll be bringing you an interview or a short episode full of actionable, practical language learning advice.
The Fluent Show is here to encourage and support you in your language learning journey.
Submit your questions, comments, and ideas so you can hear them on the show. You can do this
- on Twitter at @thefluentshow
- or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by completing the Fluent Language survey
Support The Fluent Show For Free
If you can, please leave a review for this show on iTunes this week.
Here's the easiest to review:
- Get your iPhone, or perhaps use a friend's phone (or both!)
- Open the app "Podcasts"
- Search for "The Fluent Show" or select our show image from the Library section
- In the main screen, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews"
- Tap on the stars to rate quickly, or tap "Write a Review"
- You don't have to write a lot and if you want you can only leave a title such as "Great show for language learners"